/stü-dᵊnt/ - noun
- A person who studies something, especially at a school, university, or college.
- A scholar or learner.
Our Student members are an essential foundation of our institution and are fundamental to the long-term success of our mission. An annual Student Membership contribution means you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free admission to the museum and select special events.
- Free admission to the Historic Solomon G. Comstock House.
- A free digital subscription to The Hourglass, the Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County's quarterly newsletter.
- Invitations to HCSCC-sponsored lectures, receptions, festivals, and tours.
Please allow 7-10 business days for HCSCC to process your membership request and send you your membership materials.