- Vanguard Membership
/ˈvanˌɡärd/ - noun
- a group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas.
Vanguard member contributions allow us to experiment, innovate, develop, and grow. An annual Vanguard Membership contribution means you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free admission for your household to the museum and select special events.
- Free admission to the Historic Solomon G. Comstock House.
- NEW! Free admission for your grandchildren (18 years old and younger), when they are accompanied by you to the museum.
- Sixteen guest admission passes (one-time use).
- Two complimentary tickets to the HCSCC Annual Meeting ($60 value).
- A free subscription to The Hourglass, the Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County's quarterly newsletter.
- 25% off every purchase at the Heritage Gift Shop (some exclusions may apply, see gift shop for details).
- Invitations to HCSCC-sponsored lectures, receptions, festivals, and tours.
- One hour of free research in the archives ($25 value).
- 50% off our regularly priced $25/hr Archives research fee.
- 25% off archival photograph reproductions
- One, 8" x 10" archival quality reproduction of an historic photo from our archives.
- Membership in the Time Traveler Program (visit timetravelers.mohistory.org for details, and a list of participating institutions).
- Association of Science-Technology Centers Museum Passport (visit www.astc.org/passport for details and a list of participating institutions).
Please allow 7-10 business days for HCSCC to process your membership request and send you your membership materials.
Businesses are eligible to purchase the Vanguard Membership level.