/ˈbenəˌfaktər/ - noun
- a person who gives money or other help to a person or cause.
Members who choose to contribute at the Benefactor level not only help us keep the lights on, but help us create quality exhibits, programs, and events. An annual Benefactor Membership contribution means you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free admission for your household to the museum and select special events.
- NEW! Free admission for your grandchildren (18 years old and younger), when they are accompanied by you to the museum.
- Twelve guest admission passes (one-time use).
- A free subscription to The Hourglass, the Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County's quarterly newsletter.
- 25% off every purchase at the Heritage Gift Shop (some exclusions may apply, see gift shop for details).
- Invitations to HCSCC-sponsored lectures, receptions, festivals, and tours.
- One hour of free research in the archives ($20 value).
- 50% off our regularly priced $20/hr Archives research fee.
- 25% off archival photograph reproductions
- One, 8" x 10" archival quality reproduction of an historic photo from our archives.
- Membership in the Time Traveler Program (visit timetravelers.mohistory.org for details, and a list of participating institutions).
- Association of Science-Technology Centers Museum Passport (visit www.astc.org/passport for details and a list of participating institutions).
Please allow 7-10 business days for HCSCC to process your membership request and send you your membership materials.
Businesses are eligible to purchase the Benefactor Membership level.