/ˈpātrən/ - noun
- a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity.
Members who contribute at the Patron level are some of our greatest advocates and loyalest members. An annual Patron Membership contribution means you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free admission for your household to the museum and select special events.
- Free admission to the Historic Solomon G. Comstock House.
- NEW! Free admission for your grandchildren (18 years old and younger), when they are accompanied by you to the museum.
- Eight guest admission passes (one-time use).
- A free subscription to The Hourglass, the Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County's quarterly newsletter.
- 25% off every purchase at the Heritage Gift Shop (some exclusions may apply, see gift shop for details).
- Invitations to HCSCC-sponsored lectures, receptions, festivals, and tours.
- One hour of free research in the archives ($25 value).
- 50% off our regularly priced $25/hr Archives research fee.
- 25% off archival photograph reproductions
- Membership in the Time Traveler Program (visit timetravelers.mohistory.org for details, and a list of participating institutions).
- Association of Science-Technology Centers Museum Passport (visit www.astc.org/passport for details and a list of participating institutions).
Please allow 7-10 business days for HCSCC to process your membership request and send you your membership materials.
Businesses are eligible to purchase the Patron Membership level.