- Heritage Membership
/ˈherədij/ - noun
- property that is or may be inherited; an inheritance. Valued objects and qualities such as cultural traditions, unspoiled countryside, and historic buildings that have been passed down from previous generations.
By contributing at the Heritage level, you are showing us that you value of preservation our county's diverse cultural traditions and history. An annual Heritage Membership contribution means you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free admission for your household to the museum and select special events.
- Free admission to the Historic Solomon G. Comstock House.
- NEW! Free admission for your grandchildren (18 years old and younger), when they are accompanied by you to the museum.
- Four guest admission passes (one-time use).
- A free subscription to The Hourglass, the Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County's quarterly newsletter.
- 25% off every purchase at the Heritage Gift Shop (some exclusions may apply, see gift shop for details).
- Invitations to HCSCC-sponsored lectures, receptions, festivals, and tours.
- 50% off our regularly priced $25/hr Archives research fee.
- 25% off archival photograph reproductions
- Membership in the Time Traveler Program (visit timetravelers.mohistory.org for details, and a list of participating institutions).
- Association of Science-Technology Centers Museum Passport (visit www.astc.org/passport for details and a list of participating institutions).
Please allow 7-10 business days for HCSCC to process your membership request and send you your membership materials.
Businesses are eligible to purchase the Heritage Membership level.